Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Bush plane

  

Off we went on the bush plane heavily drowning in my thoughts about the divorce and the secret. Tears rolled down my cheeks gently comforting my lap. observing out the window from a bird's eye view then I wiped my eyes then glared at the pilot hoping he didn't see me crying. Ten minutes later the pilot said, ‘’ Boy do you want to fly the plane?’’ 

‘’Yes I replied’’. So I grabbed the steering wheel with a tight grip and pressed the pedal down making it do a backflip. I freaked out and started to sweat, then my vision went blurry, boom! blacked out for a couple of seconds. I woke up and the pilot was flying us like nothing happened.



After a while,  the plane was going side to side. I looked over to the pilot who was grimacing and holding his chest in agony. He started to complain about the pain.  He spoke into the microphone, ‘’this is flight 1. 2.’’ then the heart attack kicked in!. I started to punch the pilot in the head but he didn't wake up, ‘’He was dead!’’. Ahh! The plane is going down!’’ I screamed. So I took the steering wheel and gently pulled it back. ‘’ I am a pro at flying,’’ I said. beep, beep, beep the gas light went on. I screamed, I am going to die. Then I motivate myself. I can do this, I can do this. Then I came across a lake and the engines stopped!.

                                               


Awakening from a blackout, I am now head-on with the blue lake. Debuckling my seat belt I slid to the front windscreen boom, boom, boom it shattered into my face, no effect to me,  I flew out like an eagle and said, ‘’ for the boys’’ and did the New Zealand manu.
kaboom! One of the world's biggest manu

     

 I swam to the land that once imprinted the footsteps of bigfoot and started to praise God as I body surfed the remainder of my manu . Then something caught my eye on land. To be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment