Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

 In class, we do a 'Cold Task' to find out what we already know. Our cold task was on narrative writing. This is a snapshot of what I did in 30 minis by myself.

We are learning to self-assess our writing so we know what we are good at and what we need to work on.

what I want to improve on in my writing is having figurative language ( simile, metaphor, idiom, assonance, alliteration personification

The pig ridding       

One day me and the boys when out on the farm and rid of the pigpen. Were stered at them for a while thinking what would happen to us if we tested them so we all jumped in and watched Kash trying to rid them. Then the unexpected happened Kash got bummed! 3 feet up in the air he was winded.

     

The pigs were angry they rubbed there noses in the dirt and charged like a bull and bumped me off my feet, and the others flew up onto the fens. We made a trap for the pigs. Jared dropped on top and ride it like there was no tomorrow, slapping it but making it do a wheelie and fell in pig poo. 


 Then we gave them a rest and left to the cowshed to have some cow milk.




No comments:

Post a Comment